In light of the recent concerns over the COVID-19 virus, we want to assure customers that we are still open and continuing to provide services.
In an effort to put the health of both our staff and our clients first, we have taken the following necessary precautions:
- Estimators are still responding to provide on-site measurements, but have implemented a no-contact policy. Communications are done solely via phone or email. Clients should expect proposals to be emailed to them or left on their front door.
- Our Admin staff are still in office and available to take your questions. Shared spaces are being avoided and all communinal objects such as door knobs, faucets, telephones, etc. are being regularly disinfected.
- Walk-ins are still currently allowed however it is highly encouraged for clients to communicate via phone or email instead.
- Our Installers are still continuing to work as usual, however certain new precautions have been taken to limit contact between individuals. Team meetings are being held in open-air areas, such as our shop yard, with employees distancing themselves from one another.
- At this time, there is no shortage of materials. We are receiving updates daily from our suppliers and manufacturers and have not been alerted to any foreseeable issues.
Thank you to our staff for their dedication to maintaining a safe and clean workplace.
We appreciate our clients’ patience and understanding during this time. We promise to provide any updates if there are to be changes to our current policy. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Charles & Amie Dampier
Owners, Frank’s Roofing & Spraying Inc
Do you work in the medical field and currently on the front-line against COVID-19? Let us know! We’re offering special discounted rates to medical professionals. Click here to learn more.
© 2020 Copyright Frank's Roofing & Spraying Inc.
Designed by Brandefined