Now Hiring: Service Repair Technician
Come be a part of the Frank’s Roofing team! We are currently seeking a Service Repair Technician to complete installations and repairs on all types of roofing.
This individual should be an experienced and dependable team player. Frank’s Roofing expects for all team members to be attentive to our clients, act professionally, and clean up thoroughly once the project is completed.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have prior roofing experience, ideally in the installation and repair of aluminum gutters, soffits and fascia.
- Capable of handling all aspects of roofing repairs
- Identify, locate, and document roof system deficiencies and issues
- Transport and load/unload roofing materials in truck
- Follow safety rules
- Be a dependable and professional team player
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to climb ladders and lift objects weighing 50 lbs or more
- Strong work ethic and desire to perform quality work
- Previous experience in roofing, construction or related scope of work
- Ability to read and follow instructions from drawing and diagrams
Benefits & Perks:
- Smiling faces
- Paid vacations
- Company vehicle
Estimated Pay: $25.00 per hour / based on skill & experience level
About Frank’s Roofing Inc.
Frank’s Roofing was established in 1969 and is a third-generation family-owned business. Here at Frank’s Roofing, we install and repair roofs of all types. We also install soffits, fascia, and aluminum rain gutters.
We are an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. We never outsource any work, meaning all aspects of a project are handled by Frank’s Roofing employees. A great deal of our business comes from customer referrals, which is a direct reflection of our strong reputation of quality work throughout Southwest Florida. This means that as a member of our team, you will be a part of a well-established and trustworthy company.
© 2021 Copyright Frank's Roofing & Spraying Inc.
Designed by Brandefined